Prashant Thakur, Head – Research, ANAROCK Property Consultants
Goregaon, located on the western lines of the Mumbai suburbs, is one of the oldest and most popular residential areas in MMR.
A vibrant residential hub, Goregaon lies between Bandra and Borivali and has earned its tag as a premium residential hotspot due to its proximity to the entertainment industry in Bandra and Juhu.
In a city where connectivity is everything, other market drivers that make it such an attractive residential hub for HNI buyers and investors are its proximity to:
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- The commercial hubs of Bandra-Kurla Complex (BKC) and Andheri
- The Western Express Highway
- NESCO, Nirlon Knowledge Park and Mindspace
- The proposed ODC (Oshiwara District Center)
Apart from its thriving commercial office real estate market, the fact that Goregaon is such a uniquely-positioned hub for working professionals also favours its residential property market. Moreover, Goregaon has emerged as one of the front-running property hotspots to advance the vital walk-to-work (w2w) concept in Mumbai.