- Approx. 8,574 keys to hit the market in 2019; nearly 19% increase over the last 2 years
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR) sees 17% growth between 2016 and 2018
- Average daily rates saw a 6.25% rise in 2018, faster than 4.5% long-term inflation rate
- Goa saw the largest signing of keys in 2018 at nearly 2,209 keys, eclipsing Bengaluru by just 192 keys
- Hotel transaction volume hit an all-time low in 2018 at INR 5,354 mn since 2007; 2019 likely to witness the sale of high-value hotel assets valued USD 800 mn across key markets
Mumbai, 10 April 2019: With demand finally outpacing supply, the Indian hospitality industry is on an upswing. The ‘India Hospitality Industry Review 2018’ report by HVS ANAROCK predicts RevPAR to grow by 9.5% in 2019.
Interestingly, Q1 2019 itself saw unexpected growth in the India hotel industry. The successful transaction of the Leela Hotels & Keys portfolio in Q1 2019 set a healthy tone for the start to the year, and trends indicating that 2019 could see transaction volumes reach around USD 800 mn.
Read more »
CII Real Estate Confluence 2019, Mumbai – Friday, 15 March
Maharashtra Real Estate: Ahead of the Curve – Refine. Reboot. Re-emerge
Date & time: Friday, 15 March 2019, 1730 hrs
Venue: Ballroom, Hotel Taj Land’s End, Bandra, Mumbai
- Inaugural Address – Gautam Chatterjee, Chairman – Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (MahaRERA)
- Theme Address – Anuj Puri, Chairman, CII Real Estate Confluence 2019 – Chairman, ANAROCK Property Consultants
- Keynote Address – Abhishek Lodha, MD & CEO – Lodha Developers Ltd
ANAROCK Property Consultants are knowledge partners at the CII Real Estate Confluence 2019 to be held on Friday, 15 March in Mumbai.
This year’s conference theme ‘Maharashtra Real Estate: Ahead of the Curve – Refine. Reboot. Re-emerge’ is aptly chosen for the state which has been the forerunner in RERA adoption and implementation. ANAROCK, in partnership with CII, will also unveil its latest report ‘Affordable Housing: The Blue – Eyed Boy of Indian Real Estate’
Read more »
To market properties across India to Kenya’s populous & thriving ‘44th tribe’ targeting investments in their homeland
Nairobi, 10 March 2019: India’s leading real estate agency ANAROCK has partnered with Satguru Group for an event to promote investment into Indian real estate by Kenya-based NRIs. This feature-rich event will be held on Sunday, 10th February 2019 in Nairobi.
During the event captioned as ‘Karmbhoomi Se Janambhoomi’, ANAROCK and Satguru Group will showcase attending NRIs with some of the best investment opportunities in India real estate.
The spread of options will encompass all housing formats from apartments and villas to townhouses in both the affordable and premium segments.
Shajai Jacob, CEO – GCC, ANAROCK Property Consultants says, “While there is a constant discussion revolving around NRIs from the Gulf, US, UK and Europe, Kenya-based Indians do not seem to appear on anyone’s radar. This is surprising, given that Kenya-based Indians – though only about 1% of the country’s population, are actually heavily involved in Kenya’s economy. In fact, Indians in Kenya contribute substantially in most of the sectors driving Kenya’s economy and operate countless small and large business enterprises in all of Kenya’s major geographies.
Read more »
ANAROCK Launches Dedicated Operations In Abu Dhabi
To expand next into Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
- More than 50% of NRIs living and working in the UAE have interest in Indian realty; top investment cities are Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai & Kochi
- In ANAROCK’s Consumer Sentiment Survey, NRIs from the GCC countries comprised maximum share with 36% (followed by 23% from Western Europe, 22% in Asia and 19% in North America)
- NRI investors have a higher appetite for under-construction properties than resident Indians; higher focus on investment for ROI rather than on end-use
Abu Dhabi, 5 March 2019: Marking the next step on its international expansion agenda, ANAROCK Property Consultants has announced the launch of its dedicated office in Abu Dhabi, the high-profile capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
ANAROCK Abu Dhabi is the Firm’s second operational base in the UAE after launching operations in Dubai in 2017.
“We are in aggressive expansion mode in this key market.
Read more »
- Infrastructure & real estate together contribute 29.5% to India’s GDP – higher than US (22.6%) and China (17.6%)
- Budget allocations in infra see massive jump – from USD 791 bn in 2014-15 to USD 2,042 bn in 2019-20
- Sector attracted massive FDI worth INR 207 bn in last 5 years backed by growing economy & strong fundamentals
New Delhi, 01 March 2019: In line with its aim to enter the USD 5 trillion club economy by 2025 – which is highly dependent on real estate and infrastructure – the Government has taken a multi-modal approach towards infrastructure development in the country over the last five years.
Besides boosting the overall economy, this ‘infrastructure first’ approach is also steering real estate growth across India, finds the report ‘Infrastructure and Real Estate – A Fulcrum for Change and Economic Growth‘ by ANAROCK Property Consultants and Association of Infrastructure Industry (India).
The report was released at the Infrastructure Summit 2019, organized by the Association of Infrastructure Industry (India) in Delhi today.
Anuj Puri –
Read more »
ANAROCK Completes 300 Exclusive Project Mandates Worth INR 22,000 Cr
- 100 exclusively mandated projects worth INR 9000 Crore currently ongoing
- Sale rate of 1000 units/month unprecedented in the current market
- The firm relies heavily on technology as the key differentiator
Mumbai, 27th February 2019: ANAROCK today announced the successful closure of 300 exclusive mandates to market residential projects across India and in the Gulf. The cumulative market value of the inventory sold to date exceeds INR 22,000 Cr.
Anuj Puri, Chairman – ANAROCK says, “ANAROCK has strategically partnered with over 150 top developers across 13 Indian cities and in the Gulf. The market value of the overall mandated inventory we have sold since our launch in 2017 exceeds INR 22,000 Cr across the 300 residential projects. Interestingly, 11,000 units of these, with a value of INR 10,000 Cr, were sold in the current financial year (FY18-19) itself. The combination of focused experienced brokerage and our bespoke technology has been a winning combination.”
Read more »
- Three-fold jump of mall supply this year – from 3.2 mn. sq. ft. in 2018 to nearly 10 mn. sq. ft. – following supply rollover from the previous year
- Online players plan survival tactics post new E-commerce policy; eye brick-and-mortar spaces
- E-commerce pegged to grow at 27% CAGR, offline retail at 16% between 2017 & 2021
- Nearly US $1.42 bn FDI infused in Indian market between April 2000 to June 2018
Mumbai, 25 February 2019: Responding to burgeoning consumerism in India, mall developers are rapidly infusing new retail developments across the top 7 cities, with nearly 10 mn. sq. ft. new mall supply in 2019.
Factoring in the rollover of some supply from 2018, there will be a three-fold jump in 2019 against the preceding year.
These and other critical insights are outlined in the research report ‘Customer Experience (CX): The Epicentre of Retailing’ by ANAROCK Property Consultants, released at the Retail Leadership Summit (RLS) 2019 in Mumbai today.
Customer experience and built environment are completely metamorphosing the retail business in the country,
Read more »
- Indian façade industry worth INR 15,000 Cr, growing 20% annually; global façade market to reach USD 340 billion by 2024
- Fenestration and curtain wall industry pegged at INR 10,000 Cr – 65% share by fenestration, 35% by curtain walls
- Sustainable, eco-friendly façade products now an industry imperative
New Delhi, 22 February 2019: Sustainable and eco-friendly façade developments focused on energy conservation and reduced dependency on fossil fuels are the new imperative of the rapidly-growing façade and fenestration industry, states ANAROCK’s Fenestration Industry Report.
The report, in association with World of Fenestration, was released at the World of Fenestration 2019 event in New Delhi today.
Santhosh Kumar, Vice Chairman – ANAROCK Property Consultants says, “Rapid real estate and infrastructure development in India directly impact the demand for façade and fenestration products, particularly in office spaces. Our cities are going increasingly vertical, and vertical development created heat islands which environmentally unfriendly products exacerbate. Moreover, eco-friendly façade and fenestration products promote officegoers’ wellbeing and productivity.”
“The quest for creating iconic office structures plays heavily on façades and fenestration to evoke a modern aesthetic ethos.
Read more »
Chennai Overtakes Bengaluru, Unsold Inventory Less Than 50% Of IT Capital – ANAROCK Report
- Chennai’s current unsold housing stock at 30,800 units against 73,300 units in Bangalore
- Avg. property prices lowest in 4 years at INR 4,900 per sq. ft.
- 72% new supply in last 6 years in under INR 80 lakh budget range
- PE investment increased by 15% in 2018 against 2017
Chennai, 4th February 2019: Bucking all odds including political uncertainty and a major natural calamity, Chennai has trumped southern counterpart Bengaluru in terms of upbeat residential real estate activity.
ANAROCK‘s report ‘Chennai: From Resilience to Growth‘ confirms that the city is only behind Hyderabad in unsold stock numbers, and has the second-lowest unsold housing inventory of India’s top 7 cities in India.
As the event’s knowledge partner, ANAROCK released the report at RECON, an initiative by Tamil Nadu Real Estate Consultants Association, in Chennai today.
Anuj Puri, Chairman –
Read more »
ANAROCK Bags Exclusive Mandate for Swaminarayan City in Mumbai’s Dombivali
Limited-edition housing at Mumbai’s latest major pilgrimage destination
Mumbai, 25 January 2019 – Leading real estate services provider ANAROCK Property Consultants today announced that it has accepted an exclusive mandate to market 550 limited-edition flats in Swaminarayan City at Dombivali West, Mumbai.
The project, which leverages excellent location along with a high spiritual aspiration quotient, is spread over 148 acres in Retigaon in Dombivali (West) – one of Mumbai’s fastest-growing suburbs. Its proximity to the Ulhas river offers unmatched views of this famous water body.
Bappaditya Basu, Director & Head – Channel Partner Business, ANAROCK Property Consultants says, “The project’s USP may be seen to be that it abuts India’s largest Swaminarayan Temple coming up over 14 acres in Dombivali.
However, Swaminarayan City also provides exceptionally high location value. In fact, the mounting housing demand in Dombivali had prompted the launch of nearly 2,960 new units in 2018.
Easy connectivity via local trains,
Read more »