The ANAROCK Group today announced its 100% acquisition of digitally-driven society and apartment management PropTech platform ApnaComplex.
ANAROCK’s year-end data indicates that the top 7 cities saw total home sales of over 1.38 lakh units in 2020 against approx. 2.61 lakh units in 2019 – a decline of 47%.
- Firm sold 1,016 homes in the corresponding period in 2019 across top 9 cities in India & Dubai
- Despite COVID-19, organic buyer demand boosting sales amidst ongoing festive offers & discounts, govt. incentives (particularly stamp duty cut in Maharashtra) & prevailing low home loan rates
- MMR tops list – ANAROCK sold 573 units in September & October 2020 against 265 units last year (approx. 116% yearly rise), followed by NCR with 333 units sold in these two months against 260 units last year
- In Bengaluru, Firm sold 257 units in this period (76% y-o-y jump); 223 units sold in Chennai – a nearly five-fold yearly jump in Sept.-Oct. months this year
- NRIs capitalize on prevailing low prices in Dubai – ANAROCK sold 17 units in these two months against 3 units in this period last year
Mumbai, 1 December 2020: Despite unusual pressures on the housing market, residential real estate is on a high this festive season. ANAROCK Property Consultants sold 1,805 homes across top 9 Indian cities (NCR, MMR, Chennai,
ANAROCK-Mace report titled ‘Navigating the India Data Centre Lifecycle – Trends & Perspectives’ reveals that India will see at least 28 large hyperscale data centres constructed over the next three years
‘A Blueprint for Modern Infrastructure Delivery’, authored by international construction and consultancy company, Mace, finds that by 2030 India will be spending US$500 billion (over 37 trillion) a year to accommodate its rapidly expanding population.
High-intensity focus on making India a global manufacturing hub has caused warehousing clusters to expand rapidly beyond the top cities and into tier 2 and 3 cities, reveals a joint report by US-based Binswanger Commercial Real Estate Services and ANAROCK Group
US-based Binswanger Commercial Real Estate Services and ANAROCK Group have partnered to offer boutique advisory, brokerage and transaction services on industrial real estate opportunities between India, USA and other global markets.
In the post-COVID-19 era, affordability of mid-income homes, calculated on the ratio of home loan payment to income, will touch its lowest-best at 27% in FY21. It was 53% in FY12 and has been falling y-o-y ever since.
Land is the basis of all economic activity in any country, and a sound land policy - updated to current requirements - is imperative for developing nations like India