ASTRA accelerates housing sales and enhances revenue turnover by 12-15%. The system's algorithm analyses customer behaviour data to yield highly accurate leads, thereby boosting marketing efficiency, reducing costs
ANAROCK has signed a formal agreement with U.S.-based Upflex Inc. to deploy Upflex’s services across tier 1, 2 and 3 cities in India. The agreement combines Upflex’s technology, processes, and corporate mandates with ANAROCK's national distribution platform to offer a highly customizable workspace program.
- Firm sold 1,016 homes in the corresponding period in 2019 across top 9 cities in India & Dubai
- Despite COVID-19, organic buyer demand boosting sales amidst ongoing festive offers & discounts, govt. incentives (particularly stamp duty cut in Maharashtra) & prevailing low home loan rates
- MMR tops list – ANAROCK sold 573 units in September & October 2020 against 265 units last year (approx. 116% yearly rise), followed by NCR with 333 units sold in these two months against 260 units last year
- In Bengaluru, Firm sold 257 units in this period (76% y-o-y jump); 223 units sold in Chennai – a nearly five-fold yearly jump in Sept.-Oct. months this year
- NRIs capitalize on prevailing low prices in Dubai – ANAROCK sold 17 units in these two months against 3 units in this period last year
Mumbai, 1 December 2020: Despite unusual pressures on the housing market, residential real estate is on a high this festive season. ANAROCK Property Consultants sold 1,805 homes across top 9 Indian cities (NCR, MMR, Chennai,