ANAROCK Group's Capital Markets division has announced the successful conclusion of a transaction for 32 acres of prime land in Pune's realty hotspot Wagholi
Tag: ANAROCK Press Release
ANAROCK also saw continued interest in the super-luxury market of INR 10 Cr+ inventory, which in total contributed to almost 10% of the sales value so far. While the luxury market of INR 2.5+ Cr inventory has contributed almost 20% of the sales value so far.
ANAROCK Acquires Society and Apartment Management Technology Platform ApnaComplex
The ANAROCK Group today announced its 100% acquisition of digitally-driven society and apartment management PropTech platform ApnaComplex.
ANAROCK’s year-end data indicates that the top 7 cities saw total home sales of over 1.38 lakh units in 2020 against approx. 2.61 lakh units in 2019 – a decline of 47%.
ANAROCK Sells ~1,805 Homes in Sept.-Oct. Period, Up 78% Y-o-Y
- Firm sold 1,016 homes in the corresponding period in 2019 across top 9 cities in India & Dubai
- Despite COVID-19, organic buyer demand boosting sales amidst ongoing festive offers & discounts, govt. incentives (particularly stamp duty cut in Maharashtra) & prevailing low home loan rates
- MMR tops list – ANAROCK sold 573 units in September & October 2020 against 265 units last year (approx. 116% yearly rise), followed by NCR with 333 units sold in these two months against 260 units last year
- In Bengaluru, Firm sold 257 units in this period (76% y-o-y jump); 223 units sold in Chennai – a nearly five-fold yearly jump in Sept.-Oct. months this year
- NRIs capitalize on prevailing low prices in Dubai – ANAROCK sold 17 units in these two months against 3 units in this period last year
Mumbai, 1 December 2020: Despite unusual pressures on the housing market, residential real estate is on a high this festive season. ANAROCK Property Consultants sold 1,805 homes across top 9 Indian cities (NCR, MMR, Chennai,
High-intensity focus on making India a global manufacturing hub has caused warehousing clusters to expand rapidly beyond the top cities and into tier 2 and 3 cities, reveals a joint report by US-based Binswanger Commercial Real Estate Services and ANAROCK Group
The ANAROCK Group has appointed retail real estate veteran Pankaj Renjhen as COO & Joint Managing Director - ANAROCK Retail. With immediate effect, Renjhen shares the responsibility of overseeing the Firm’s Indian retail operations with Anuj Kejriwal, MD & CEO - ANAROCK Retail